Our Service Areas
Our company is committed to providing excellent customer care in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Our professionals are fast and reliable and we have prices that won’t break the bank.
If you are looking for a new look for your home, look no further! Epoxy flooring has many customizable options to bring life to your home. With its smooth finish and durability, these floors are built to last!
There are many ways we can customize your epoxy floor coating. There are many areas we provide services in! Our service areas include:
- Las Vegas bills itself as the entertainment capital of the world! It’s famous for its mega casino-hotels as well as being a leader in the hospitality industry. Las Vegas has a population of around 645,000 people that live in four main neighborhoods including Downtown, The Lakes, Summerlin, and West Las Vegas.
Although Vegas is most commonly known for its gambling and nightlife, there is no shortage of activities! Zipcodes:
88901, 88904, 88909, 89130, 89155
- Henderson, NV is a great place for entertainment! The family-friendly water street district is the melting pot of shopping, dining, and entertainment. For those looking for an outdoor adventure, there’s golf, water jet-packing, and the endurance testing Aqua Park, Southern Nevada’s first floating obstacle. This Las Vegas metropolitan area has a population of around 311,000 and spans the entire Las Vega Valley. With museums as well as natural beauty, Henderson is a beautiful place to be! Zipcodes: 89002, 89009, 89011, 89012, 89074
Green Valley, NV
- Green Valley, NV was the first master-planned upscale community in Southern Nevada. For those looking to explore new parts of the great outdoors, there’s the Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area. The Green Valley area is full of fun with casinos and breweries for adult entertainment, and you can have new experiences with the family with attractions such as the Lion Habitat Ranch. Zipcodes: 89074, 89014, 89012, 89052
- Summerlin is a community nestled at the edge of the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon. Summerlin is a premiere entertainment district having over 150 bars, shops, and restaurants. Downtown is not only home to the Las Vegas Ballpark, but the City National Arena as well. Summerlin hosts many local events throughout the year for everyone to enjoy such as farmer’s markets, wine walks, and celebrity guest speakers. Zipcodes: 89128, 89134, 89144, 89145
We are here to Help You Get Started in the right direction with your Project.
- With 246,000 residents, North Las Vegas is the fourth largest city in the state of Nevada. There are many luxury hotels and casinos to have time to relax and play. Channel your wild side with a UTV tour or calmly take in the sites with bus tours to see the site of North Las Vegas. Conveniently located near the Strip, North Las Vegas has many entertainment options to suit every lifestyle. Zipcodes: 89030, 89033, 89036, 89081, 89087
- Winchester, NV sits in the suburbs of Las Vegas and is home to only about 30,000 residents. This community offers an urban feel and is home to many bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. There is plenty to do with an amusement park as well as a botanical garden. If you’re looking for more entertainment Winchester offers many different tours and museums! Zipcodes: 89104, 89109, 89114, 89121, 89169
Sunrise Manor, NV
- Located on the western base of Frenchman Mountain, Sunrise Manor has a population of around 190,000 people. Frenchman Mountain of itself is a sight to behold, giving a vibrant view of nature in an otherwise desert area. There are many hotels and casinos in Sunrise Manor and it is conveniently located near the strip for even more entertainment. There are many parks and recreational areas for hiking, as well as live shows such as those seen at Treasure Island. Zipcodes: 89142, 89191, 89156, 89122, 89115
- Home of the University of Nevada, Paradise has a population of 225,000. Paradise is also home to 3 major sports teams as well as the Nevada Ballet Theatre. Paradise is a tourist dream with many casinos, museums, tours, and a nearby aquarium. Conveniently to the strip, there are plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy a meal and a nice drink before catching one of the many shows offered! Zipcodes: 89074, 89102, 89119, 89103, 89170
Spring Valley, NV
- Spring Valley has a population of 179,000 people and is only a 2-mile drive to the Las Vegas Strip. Spring Valley is also known for a series of strip malls from Asian culture named Chinatown. The Lion Habitat Den is a common attraction for Spring Valley as well as the Haunted Museum. The botanical garden at Springs Preserve is a great family attraction including a children’s play place. Zipcodes: 89113, 89146, 89103,89173, 89178
Additional Service Areas
There are many ways you can customize your epoxy floor coatings to fit your needs. With many different textures and colors to choose from you can have the floor of your dreams! Although outside of our service area… if you are looking for epoxy flooring check out concrete contractors Oahu
Epoxy flooring has become an extremely popular flooring option that’s completely customizable! Our company provides services to other locations as well.