At Reveles Las Vegas Epoxy Floors, we have all the skills, experience, and state-of-the-art equipment necessary to provide you with the highest quality floors around! If your concrete floors are looking dull and tired or if you simply need an added layer of protection, we’re the company to call. Our experts are thoroughly vetted to ensure that you’re receiving nothing less than the best!
Concrete resurfacing is an excellent method for adding value to your home or business while making your space more beautiful as well. Our company offers several solutions for concrete resurfacing such as stamped concrete, epoxy flooring, metallic epoxy flooring, and decorative flake epoxy flooring. No matter what your design needs are, we can help come up with the perfect solution for you! Concrete that has been damaged or worn can create dangers through trip hazards caused by cracking and chipping. Don’t let your concrete become a danger, let us help!
Popular Places for Concrete Resurfacing
When it comes to concrete resurfacing, there are plenty of options available. How you choose to resurface your concrete largely depends on what you want your floor to function as and what your design needs are.
Whether your space is indoors or outdoors, commercial or residential, or for work or show, our professionals can help you come up with the best design plan for your space.
Below, you can see some of the most popular places for concrete resurfacing that we can perform:
- Concrete patios, pool decks, driveways, and sidewalks will all wear down over time. We can resurface any of these concrete surfaces to make your space safer, more beautiful, and add value to your home! Don’t let your outdoor concrete deteriorate further, let us help you revitalize your landscape.
- Garage floors are one of the most used concrete surfaces around a home. They are meant to withstand vehicle and foot traffic, car chemicals, and various impacts, which will take a toll on your floor over time. We can resurface your garage floor to make it stronger and more beautiful!
- From grocery stores and restaurants to hospitals and nursing homes, we can resurface any concrete floor to meet your business needs. A company’s floor is an integral part of the design and should look and perform the part. We can create a floor that will dazzle your customers and function well!
We are here to Help You Get Started in the right direction with your Project.
What type of resurfacing option that you should use for your concrete is important depending on your space and design. Below are some of the concrete resurfacing options that we provide:
- A stamped concrete overlay is an excellent solution for any outdoor concrete surface. This concrete resurfacing option can be used to achieve the high-end look of materials such as natural stone, brick, and even wood for a much more affordable rate. Stamped concrete also provides all of the durability, longevity, and simple maintenance of concrete compared to the hassle that comes with installing and maintaining expensive pavers. This thick overlay material is poured over your worn concrete to cover any imperfections and add years to the lifespan of your concrete. Make your concrete beautiful and elegant with affordable stamped concrete!
- Epoxy flooring is a versatile, durable, and beautiful concrete resurfacing option. This concrete coating can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or business. Epoxy comes in a plethora of colors and patterns to suit your personal design needs. This type of flooring can be seen in places from kitchens and garages to offices and factories. This tough flooring can be used to match the design in your home and even promote your company’s brand colors while making your concrete stronger than ever!
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
- If you’re looking for a concrete resurfacing option that gives you a floor that’s as beautiful as it is strong, metallic epoxy flooring is the best option for you. This durable flooring solution uses the incorporation of metallic pigments to create unique, one-of-a-kind designs that are next to impossible to duplicate. When you choose metallic epoxy for your space, you know that you’re getting a floor that is uniquely you.
Start your project today! Give us a call right now for a free, no-obligation quote!
Decorative Flake Epoxy Flooring
- Decorative flake epoxy flooring is the best option for any floor that could benefit from slip-resistance and an aesthetic upgrade. This type of epoxy flooring is made by mixing decorative flakes or chips into the epoxy resin prior to the application. These flakes not only give the floor a unique, layered appearance but also make the floor more slip-resistant. The epoxy and flakes both come in a wide variety of colors that can be mixed and matched to create any color combination.
- If you’re looking for a more affordable option than a full concrete coating, concrete polishing can be a great method for resurfacing. We can grind your floors to remove any imperfections. We will then use a diamond polishing head to polish your concrete to a mirror-like shine. Concrete polishing will give your floors a high-end look without breaking the bank. The process for polishing concrete will also make your floors stronger and more resistant after we finish!
Here are some of the
Pros and Cons of Concrete Resurfacing
Concrete Resurfacing Pros
- Resurfacing concrete will restore your aging, worn surfaces to a like-new appearance.
- Concrete resurfacing can add years to the lifespan of your concrete surfaces, even up to 20 years!
- The process of resurfacing concrete floors is much cheaper than tearing out and replacing old or damaged concrete.
- If you plan to sell your property, concrete resurfacing is an exceptional way to add value to your home or business.
Concrete Resurfacing Cons
- If your concrete is too damaged, concrete resurfacing may not be an option for you.
- If you’ve had your concrete coated in the past, concrete resurfacing may not be an option.
- If not installed properly, your concrete will not be as durable or last as long as it should.
- If you decide that you no longer like the design, concrete resurfacing materials can be expensive to remove.
DIY Do-able or Hire a Professional?
- Although it is possible to resurface concrete yourself, thanks to the availability of DIY kits today, this is still a job best left to the pros. DIY kits are not as high quality as the materials that we use and will not perform as well. Not to mention, resurfacing concrete is a task that has little room for error.