Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Our experienced team of professionals is here to help you with your metallic epoxy flooring needs. We come to you with years of combined experience, as well as exceptional customer service. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured serving the Las Vegas area for years. Not only are we familiar with the area, but we are up to date on all metallic epoxy flooring options to bring your space to life.
Metallic epoxy flooring is a great option for a durable, beautiful floor that can meet your performance needs. Metallic epoxy flooring is resistant to damage and can last for many years, it is also easily cleaned due to its seamless design. If safety is a concern this flooring is also a great choice. Metallic epoxy flooring can bring light to rooms due to its reflectivity and can provide skid-resistance. There are many benefits to this flooring which makes it perfect for a variety of residential and commercial properties.
Where to Install Metallic Epoxy flooring
With all the benefits of Metallic Epoxy flooring, you may be stuck wondering where to put it. This flooring is great for garages, kitchens, and commercial properties.
In its residential use, metallic epoxy flooring is great for garages and kitchens. It can give both a very smooth professional finish and is easily cleaned making it perfect for these areas. For commercial spaces, it’s perfect for restaurant flooring or office space lobbies.
Below are the most common areas of installation and their benefits:
- Metallic epoxy floors are great in kitchen spaces due to their durability, cleanliness, and beautiful designs. This flooring is resistant to spills and can handle different cleaning solutions. Metallic epoxy floors are stunning, with many colors available, these floors offer a unique and polished look to your home.
- With its sleek design, stain-resistance, and durability, we offer installation of metallic epoxy flooring in garages as well. Whether you add a slip-resistant additive to your topcoat for a safe workspace or keep it smooth as the showroom floor, this flooring is perfect for garages.
- We also offer commercial metallic epoxy flooring installation. This flooring is great for anywhere from office areas to salon floors. Easily cleaned and many designs to choose from, we have just the thing to fit your business needs.
There are many benefits of metallic epoxy flooring. Below are just to name a few:
There are many benefits to garage floor epoxy. Below are the most notable
- Metallic epoxy flooring is a very durable material that can last for years without cracking. Durability is one of the main factors that makes this flooring so popular. Metallic epoxy flooring is resistant to scratches, cracks, peeling, and is 800% stronger than concrete alone. This flooring can be used in many different spaces because it is both water and heat resistant. Not only does it hold up for years against damage, but it is also stain-resistant preventing discoloration.
- Metallic epoxy floors are resistant to bleach, oil, gasoline, cleaning solutions, and more. This durable floor is as strong as it is beautiful.
- Metallic epoxy flooring can be easily maintained. It is resistant to not only household cleaners, but medical-grade cleaners as well, making clean-up hassle-free. Metallic epoxy flooring is seamless, so with nowhere for dirt to hide, most cleaning is done with a simple mop and broom. Never worry about polishing or waxing your floors because metallic epoxy does not fade like other traditional floorings. Save yourself time and money with the ease of maintenance that comes with metallic epoxy flooring.
- Flooring that is beautiful, durable, and built to last doesn’t have to empty your pockets. Metallic epoxy flooring in Las Vegas won’t break the bank. With our affordable installation cost, your flooring can last up to 20 years with minimal maintenance. The durability of these floors makes a great investment because they protect your floor from wear and tear as well as harmful substances. We also provide the highest quality materials for the most affordable prices on the market. Metallic epoxy floors give you alternatives to the ordinary without having to sacrifice quality.
Call one of our representatives today for a free quote on your dream floor.
- Metallic epoxy flooring is a wise and very popular flooring choice. This flooring makes your concrete flooring strong and resistant to stains, cracks, and damage making its lifespan double in expectancy. With proper maintenance and low foot traffic, these floors can easily last 20 or more years. If you have a high foot traffic area you can still expect your flooring to last between a decade or two. Metallic epoxy floors are a great investment and whether its commercial or residential space, they are here for the long run.
- When looking for unique flooring designs, metallic epoxy flooring is the way to go. With limitless colors and designs available to fit your specifications, your space will be one-of-a-kind. This flooring can be made to look like lava, water currents, and other scenes of nature with a smooth glossy finish. The great thing about metallic epoxy flooring is because of the unique application process, no design can ever be duplicated. If you want a truly unique design to bring that “wow” factor to your home or business, metallic epoxy flooring is the perfect solution.
Let’s take a look at
Pros and Cons of Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Metallic Epoxy Flooring Pros
- This flooring is customizable and is made to be unique. It cannot be duplicated and has a beautiful high gloss shine.
- Metallic epoxy flooring is applied in a single seamless coat, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- The lifespan of this flooring can last decades. Metallic epoxy flooring is a durable material.
- Metallic epoxy flooring is extremely durable. These floors can withstand crack, chips, and are stain-resistant
Metallic Epoxy Floor Cons
- This flooring should be installed by professionals to get a distinctive look and best performing floor.
- If you decide to remove your metallic epoxy flooring or want to change the design, this can be a tedious and costly endeavor.
- Metallic epoxy flooring can be slippery if no slip-resistant additives are applied, especially when wet.
- Metallic epoxy flooring installation can be a time-consuming process.
Professionals or DIY do-able
- Hiring a professional is the best way to ensure that your metallic epoxy flooring is smooth and free from imperfections. Apart from appearances, the chemicals used to achieve this flooring should only be handled by professionals. It’s best to leave this installation to professionals as one mistake can result in losing time as well as money.