Garage Floor Epoxy
If you’re looking to update your flooring, the professionals are here to help. With many years of experience and knowledge, we can make your visions a reality. Our company is committed to bringing you one of a kind flooring at an affordable cost. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ready to serve the Las Vegas area.
Garages are becoming more than just a place to park your car, why not give it a professional look. Garage epoxy floors are a great choice to give your space a sleek look as well as a durable and resilient finish. Garages can be a place of havoc, and epoxy floors can prevent damage such as cracking, chipping, and staining. It is easily maintained so you can keep your garage looking great.
Types of garage floor epoxy
There are many types of garage floor epoxy to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for something practical for your workspace or want a glossy showroom floor, we have the fit for you.
Garage floor epoxy is a great way to revamp your space or just to ensure safety in your garage depending on your needs. With the many designs and coating options, we can find the floor for you.
Common types of garage floor epoxy include:
- Standard garage floor epoxy is a very durable coating that is wear-resistant as well as chemical-resistant. This flooring can upgrade the look of your concrete floors as well as hide minor imperfections and be resilient to tire marks. This coating can also be personalized with many colors and finishing options.
- Metallic epoxy floors are a very durable material that can withstand the workings of a garage. These floors are stain-resistant and easy to clean. This type of flooring gives you the option to add a little flair to your workspace. Designs inspired by nature or a unique metallic swirl finished with a high gloss is sure to make your garage showroom quality.
Decorative Flake Epoxy
- Decorative flake epoxy is another commonly used garage floor coating. This concrete coating is strong and prolongs the life of your concrete floor. It is as functional as it is beautiful. There are many colors to choose from to make your space your own. This functional flooring is a great fit for garages since it is slip-resistant and easy to clean.
We are here to Help You Get Started in the right direction with your Project.
There are many benefits to garage floor epoxy. Below are the most notable
Strength and Durability
- Garage floor epoxy is a great choice to strengthen your concrete floors. This coating makes the flooring resilient to chips, cracks, and scratches and can also cover up minor imperfections. Whether your garage simply houses your vehicles or is a workspace, there is no worry of damaging your flooring since this coating is also impact resistant.
- This coating is also stain-resistant, protecting it from some of the harsher automotive chemicals likely found in garages. The durability of this flooring will make it last for years to come and keep your concrete strong.
- A great benefit of this floor coating is how easily it’s maintained. Oil spills are no worry with an epoxy floor coating as they are easily rinsed away with water without leaving a stain. Dust in garages is typical from the shedding of a cement floor but because epoxy is a topical sealer, it is also anti-dusting. Epoxy has a naturally polished look without wax, a simple dust mop or broom will keep your flooring looking great.
- One of the most crucial benefits that anyone needs their garage floor to have is the ability to last for years. The garage is a highly used part of the home and needs a floor that can outlast the wear and tear of everyday life. That’ s where our garage floor epoxy coatings come in. This long-lasting floors can last over 20 years when they’re properly installed and maintained. This longevity includes the appearance and functionality of the floors as well. They will stay durable and beautiful throughout their entire lifespan!
Get started on your dream garage now! Call us today for a free, no-obligation quote!
- Though epoxy may be a chemical compound, it is still an eco-friendly option for garage floors. It only requires a few materials and doesn’t need to be replaced on a regular basis. This allows for a reduction in necessary materials and machinery as many other flooring systems require continuous replacement. As epoxy flooring lasts for decades, ample amounts of flooring material are saved by not needing to be used. If you’re looking for a green flooring option that is strong and beautiful, look no further than garage floor epoxy!
Visibility and Safety
- An important benefit for any home is added visibility and safety. Most of our garage floor epoxy coatings have a glossy sheen that reflects light throughout the room to illuminate your space. This illumination provides an extra layer of safety for your garage. Anti-slip additives can also be added to the garage floor epoxy to provide more slip resistance. These additives will increase the stability of your floor so that falls are less likely to happen. Some of the additives that can provide grip on epoxy include polymer grit, mortar, aluminum oxide, gravel or sand.
Let’s examine some of the
Pros and Cons of Garage Floor Epoxy
Garage Floor Epoxy Pros
- Garage floor epoxy accommodates all vehicle needs while helping keep tires in top shape with its smooth finish.
- The variety of options available to customize your garage is nearly limitless.
- When compared with other flooring options, epoxy is generally lower per square foot to install.
- This tough garage floor coating can last for 20 years or more when properly installed and maintained
Garage Floor Epoxy Cons
- Without non-slip additives included in the installation, garage floor epoxy can become slippery when wet.
- The installation process for this floor coating can be complex, typically requiring professional installation.
- Having a garage floor epoxy coating installed can be a meticulous process that takes a few days to complete.
- If you choose to replace your garage floor epoxy at a later date, it can be an expensive project.
DIY Do-able or Hire a Professional?
- Applying a garage floor epoxy coating is a labor-intensive project that takes a fair amount of time to complete. If not done correctly, the epoxy may not adhere to the concrete properly and fail. This can lead to unnecessary expenses added to your budget. This project is best left to the experts.